Lost Photograph

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Lost Photograph

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Luckystar94.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Inkyster
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

Hello,

I’m new to the community and hope to participate more as I learn more, but I also have a question I would love some guidance on if anyone is willing!

About six months ago I received a photo from a friend’s relative, asking me to repair the photo on the computer for them. I had gotten quite busy, and put off finishing the job for quite some time, BUT I kept the photograph in my car to ensure I knew where it was at all times.

Now, I cannot find the photo at all. I vividly remember seeing it about a month or so ago, when cleaning my car. I remember putting it on the seat in the back, and leaving it there. It’s not there anymore.

There is a small chance it got moved into my house and then packed into a box, (we had a situation which made us pack a lot of our things away), but I’m not certain.

I’ve literally looked everywhere. Tried to consult a pendulum and a friend with some psychic abilities. The most I got was that it was not lost, but misplaced, and that I will find it soon.

I suppose I’m looking to see if anyone can give me a clearer answer as to where the photograph might be? Or some sort of guidance.

I know this is a very difficult thing to read I’m sure, but I would appreciate any and all help!!!

I hope you’re all having a wonderful day or night! Hope to hear from you soon!

Luckystar94
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 23
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 29.00

Hello,
        Well did it fall in between the seats of your car? I know with some cars you can lift the seats up or move them back, you should try that if you haven’t already. And if it did end up in your house think really hard about where in your house you would keep a small photo. Sometimes its the places you least think of… Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.