Life direction

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Life direction

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Makiyah7_C.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I am confused about my professional direction and life direction. I have been working extremely hard for the last 12 years to make a living as a fiction writer, put everything on the line but failed. I also tried to build a successful professional careeer and failed. Same for marriage and relationships. I guess I was not good enough or lucky enough. I would like to know what could be the direction where I could be most successful financially and otherwise, while also happy. In the past I made money doing various jobs but they were not happy money. I am very ambitious though middle age and no longer full of the drive I once had. I am a bit tired of life and disappointed about myself. I hope to redeem myself in the second act of my life. Not sure what to expect from this community, if there are Real seers here or just well intended amateurs. I can read tarot cards, iching, etc but none of this has helped me. Some timea I asked myself if it even hurt. Some people say it brings bad luck Thank you in advance!

Makiyah7_C
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        Credits: 3.00

I want to be a celebrity I want to sing and dance and act, but I feel I’m going to get a lot of hate from people in my town. I know this seems stupid but I remember a lot of stupid things I did and said in math class and my friend rachel seems the type to tell my business and I might just be paranoid but I just want people to know I’m smart and talented

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.