Is this my true love?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is this my true love?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Italy
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Firstly thank you for the bottom of my heart for making this site real and possible.

I am living in a forest in Sardinia with my Russian partner, it has been a relationship that has disciplined me but also I feel tormented and broken by his ways. Perhaps he has been distracted by other women or not, perhaps I thought I could bring light in for us but I was deluded and now I am so lost. I had a more sensitive and loving life in mind.
      Have I found real love but some healing is needed? Have I gone very wrong?

Any answer would mean so much to me,

With deep gratitude and sincerely,
      Natascha

rose123
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • United Kingdom
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 77
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 115.00

Hello natascha,
        I am sorry of what you ve been through.
        I do not think there is another woman or something else,I think he is a very authoritative person,he wants to maintain the authority in the relationship;he maybe afraid of you might leave this relationship but at the same time,he wants to maintain the authority.because he believes he has to,and that is the way its.
        You are feeling trapped,you might be having nightmares.
        I’m not sure if he is a drinker and can be argumentative?but watch out for this as things may be take a turn after an serious argument,mean he might change

Anonymous
          • Italy
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Rose!

Thank you so much all of that was exactly what’s been going on.
          Ultimately I feel I will walk away, because I understand love means something very different to me. And I am so happy that you wrote because this clarity at least makes me understand that we have differences, it’s not that he is a sadist.

I have lost my bitterness and depression, I really wanted to die because he was the only person always in my presence… now I am relaxing into the understanding that a gentle life could be something that will manifest. Something true to me, people good for my heart.

Your goodness will stay with me.
          Thank you from the bottom of my heart,
          Natascha

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.