Is it safe to go ahead and communicate with my ex..

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is it safe to go ahead and communicate with my ex..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Goddessofcrystals11
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

This is a weird situation. I am currently in a relationship..in my opinion it is complicated and apart of me isn’t happy but that’s not what this is about. I want to fulfill my dream of being a singer and this year no matter what I wanted to do all I can to do it. I replied to an ad not realizing it was my ex and we’ve been going back and forth, I know she isn’t interested in me because she had me check out her music page and I see she is with someone else. I am a little scared and she doesn’t know its me..at least I don’t think. She’s starting an lgbt company. She is a Sagittarius and it is because of me we broke up. I am fighting with myself to call her and be honest but I am still nervous and don’t want to open up old wounds. I’ve thought about sending her a sample of a song I sang then she would find out its me and decide if she wants to go further but time is wasting and she’s impatient. Please help…should I go ahead and reveal myself??

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.