Is he worth waiting for, is he coming back to me?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is he worth waiting for, is he coming back to me?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Coel.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

helpmeplz
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

My ex and I had a recent breakup (almost 3 weeks now) after a lot of fights that happened once we moved in together.

We tried to work through them or rather I did for almost a month and then he ends it.

I felt a deep connection with him from the day we met but can admit there were things I did not always like, I just didn’t see it resulting in us ending ever but I knew it was something he had to work on and was prepared to help with that.

I don’t know what his mindset is right now, whether or not he’ll be interested in reconciling in the near future or if he really is going to move on and forget me. And I would like some answers regarding that so that I can move on accordingly.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

arde86
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 2
        • New Participant
        Credits: 5.00

You miss him now but if you were to get back together most likely the fighting would continue. I think you should move on. I been there and the harder you try to make thigs work, the worse things get.

Coel
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 5
          • New Participant
          Credits: 8.00

Death/rebirth is in your psychological deck. It means you will eventually get over him. Sorry.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.