I want to connect with other psychics.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I want to connect with other psychics.

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by iiqueenearth.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Terrancehawk
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 10.00

I sometimes feel alone and just need dialog with others. I want help navigating and tapping into my abilities.

Writer14
      Basic Member
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        Credits: 4.00

Hey, I’m not a professional but also have abilities I’m learning slowly. Idk if I could help you or not-I got abit disappointed there’s no one on right now and saw your post and couple others too no respondes

Syncronicity
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          Credits: 2.00

Hello. I’m kind of in the same boat. I’m 30 and have finally accepted my gifts and reworked my belief systems to allow them to be useful but I don’t know anyone that I can relate to! Most psychics I feel are women and my wife is super jelly lol.

On a helpful note I started using esp trainer by russel targ. The app has been used to help astronauts develop their clairvoyance with success. It’s free, simple and based on modern learning techniques to facilitate greater success faster. I love it. Check it out if it serves you.

iiqueenearth
          Basic Member
            • United States
            • Replies: 20
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 36.00

Hello, I am interested in connecting as well. I am new to this so not sure how to fully control everything. Any suggestions?

Alignment with the Divine Assignment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.