HELP ME Please!!!

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions HELP ME Please!!!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Kerryc.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Beth1987
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 12.00

I really could use some major support/advice please if anyone could find it in their heart. So my daughter’s father has pretty much mentally has lost it. It’s hard to explain tho. Its almost as. If he is switching back and forth as different people and thinking off the wall crazy things, accusing me off things and thinks I’m the most evil person ever. But yet doesn’t want me to leave his side. The list goes on and on. I’m physically and emotionally exhausted. I feel helpless hes was pink slipped into mental health about a month ago and is now on meds and it seems like its getting worse not better. I truly try my best to support him. He just cries and snaps back into it and so much more. I recently also keep seeing the number 11 everywhere everytime I look at a clock or anything like digital numbers it always has the number 11 with it. Its almost getting kind of scary how much I’m seeing this number. Could this be something for me? I just really am so lost and heart broken. I have never in my life felt so. Helpless and depressed. I live walking on eggshells always what next. My bday is 07/21/1987 and I was born in Columbus Ohio at 230am if this info helps at all. I would appreciate any help and will forever grateful for you. I just need to see some kind of light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you and bless each and everyone of you beautiful souls out there. Thanks,!

Kerryc
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 5
        • New Participant
        Credits: 15.00

I cannot tell you on a psychic level what’s happening. I was married to a woman for 15 years that showed the same characteristics. She had borderline personality disorder/ manic depression/ and seizures . The meds take awhile to get in the system but will not take all the craziness away. As with you she thought I was the devil. Then would tell everyone I was the most amazing man in the world. It’s just one of those things you will have to have patience with. It’s a hard life but can be done. They tend to bring on another persona when they feel threatened or as if they are in trouble. Often she would tell me something and at another time would swear she had never said it or would go somewhere I know she had been and swear she has never been there. I hope this helps you with what yo expect. Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.