Help i need aura karma cleansing

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Metaphysical Healing Help i need aura karma cleansing

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Lisarose.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cjo1time
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 6
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 7.00

I’ve been told many times that I need an aura karma cleanse Im in desperate need for one

Mamamia
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 4
        • New Participant
        Credits: 16.00

Hello. I want to warn u that many readers do not have ur best interests in heart and will by default mention that u need to be inblocked by a very expensive cleansing usually involving them making candles in ur image and needing to follow up with u often. It is horrible when ppl take advantage of a person who is in a tough time.

I pray u can soon feel free from this sense of heaviness. I have felt most this past fecade the same as u. For me its like a karmic debt that i can never afford to pay off. I do feel blocked from the goodness coming my way as well. Try to stay focused on the positive in ur life. U r loved.

Anonymous
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          Credits: 0.00

Please do not get overwhellmed with negative thoughts about Karma. We all are here to learn lessons. Try shifting your energy level to a more positive uplift. Create a circle of excellence for your self Imagine a circle in front of you. Fill it with your favourite color. Imagine a very positive incident of your life …feel it, see it , hear it and fill your self with the positive vibrations …when the feelings are at the peak jump into the circle… take in the good vibrations…hold your thumb and first fine,…and anchor this great feeling… use is whenever you feel low or heavy .
          Prayers ..Love & light

Lisarose
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 26
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 36.00

Deary, your karma cannot be removed – it is a universal principal.

You can literally cleanse your auric field however, yourself. Try burning palo santo wood, and leading a healthy lifestyle. I promise you that no curse is too big to be removed by yourself. Only people wanting to fool you suggest otherwise, believe me!

I can send some positive energy, but really you need to make yourself a match to it in order to receive it. I suggest meditating, and doing creative things (even singing in the shower!) that make you happy. Happiness is a signal of a high frequency.

Love and light
            Xx

Lisarose
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 3
              • Replies: 26
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              Credits: 36.00

Dearie, your karma cannot be removed – it is a universal principal.

You can literally cleanse your auric field however, yourself. Try burning palo santo wood, and leading a healthy lifestyle. I promise you that no curse is too big to be removed by yourself. Only people wanting to fool you suggest otherwise, believe me!

I can send some positive energy, but really you need to make yourself a match to it in order to receive it. I suggest meditating, and doing creative things (even singing in the shower!) that make you happy. Happiness is a signal of a high frequency.

Love and light
              Xx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.