Hello Everyone

Main LifeLeap Café Get To Know Everyone Hello Everyone

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by iiqueenearth.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

iiqueenearth
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 20
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 36.00

Just wanted to say Hello. Hope everyone is having a safe weekend! Happy to connect and grow with you all. I am really into learning more about intuitive abilities and the like. Interested in protection strategies to protect the mind and aura. I have been using sage and crystals to align and balance my chakras as needed. I think this website is so innovative and creative. Looking forward to connect with you all. Peace and Eternal Blessings.

Alignment with the Divine Assignment

Jier
      Basic Member
        • Replies: 10
        • New Participant
        Credits: 16.00

Oh nice@ hello and good to meet you., I just joined last night. Used all my last dollars to do it. thats how commited i am to changing my life and exerting my influence. I plan on learning Everything there is to know in the metapysical realm and begin using my delightful gifts. I hop that I grow and prosper in all regards and that you do the same. sage is good, itsa good grounder. it helped out when i started exhibiting the signs of bipolar. What kind of crystals do you use? Im interested in all the things you are dear.
        How far along are you in your training? What have you done to start?

iiqueenearth
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

Thanks so much for your response. I have joined just recently and so I read the Secrets to Attraction which is one of the articles you will find on the website written by Dale. Very helpful information in the course section as well. I use selenite which is a crystal most aligned with the angelic realm. I find it cleanses the aura and identifies and replenishes toxicity. I appreciate that you talked about how sage is grounding because I never looked at it that way. I am new as I am trying to balance myself when it comes to intuitive training. It feels nice to connect with like minds. How about you? How far along are you on your path?

Jier
          Basic Member
            • New Participant

yea no problem. I would say that im pretty far but now lost as I do not hear thoughts I havent hear d a thought for well over 20 something odd years now. To top it off recently I was diagnosed as a schizoaffetive individual and had to deal with the mental disaster that that left me in. I also begain reexhibiting powers around the same time. I am now penniless and living on va disability after being a successful trader and System Administrator. I am currently in the battle to get and recieve ssdi. I anow work toward devloping esp and am a metacognitive that is i can predict things that were going to happen to me in the future to some degree. it isnt mastered fully yet, but i know i have lots of other abilities as well for example ive heard and seen other dimensions and have developed autmatic behavior I now work towards becomming an esper and creating and finding a community of espers as well. It is my goal and hope for a spediant recovey. Now i am working in the self help field trying to recover from the battles that i incurred and am constantly beseiged by sleepiness and instabilities. I now recover what needs to be and am learning or rather trying to learn how to hear my own thoughts so that i can guide myself and do more than listend to subliminals all day and sleep. Do you have any psychic gifts yet?Ive been this way for years, about 5 and have juuust gotten it down, timing is everyhting with me, its tootaly stressful

iiqueenearth
            Basic Member
              • United States
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              • Topic Author

I can totally relate I was working at a group home with boys ages 13-21 and I got injured. I had to leave work for about seven months to heal and I lost my job due to no job security. I realized hat my body had finally shut down in order to get my attention. I was not speaking my truth. I was so misaligned from my soul that it made me physically hurt. The Universe knew I was not in tune with my path. As I got injured I started to have thoughts pop up in my mind and those thoughts started happening and physically manifesting directly after I was out on disability as well. I need to learn how to master it because sometimes it gets a little much. I don’t sleep that much either as I always wake up around 3am but it depends on the day. If I keep busy then I can knock out and sleep at night. I am hoping things get better for you soon too. How are your dreams? I have the most vivid dreams sometimes.

Jier
              Basic Member
                • New Participant

wow thats crazy. what was the process like getting the disability pay? I was thinking of trying to go bacvk to work in the future and working but this time with disability insurances. I actually dont have dreams nor can i see with my minds eye nor hear thoughts

iiqueenearth
                Basic Member
                  • United States
                  • Light Participant
                  • ★★
                  • Topic Author

I had paid into short term disability with my job and they matched it with another disability company. I believe it was called lincoln. Human resources gave me the paper work and I had the doctor fill it out. Not much pay but it’s something. With ssdi it might be a little bit different I know a friend of mine went on an interview and they take a doctor’s note to see if you are eligible. A doctor can help you get the benefits and I’m wishing you all the best. The other dimensions you mentioned previously sounds interesting if you ever want to talk about it. I’m new so I’m just here to learn from everyone.

Jier
                  Basic Member
                    • New Participant

No i am just learning how to create them so far i just see little portal wholes

iiqueenearth
                    Basic Member
                      • United States
                      • Light Participant
                      • ★★
                      • Topic Author

Awesome

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.