Getting out of a toxic relationship

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Getting out of a toxic relationship

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Sabrina19904.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ScarlettN
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I’m engaged to a man that I no longer see a future with
      . He is emotionally abusive, to be older than me I’m more mature, he has anger issues and is controlling. I have a friend that has opened my eyes to how a man should treat me and I want to follow through with leaving so I can actually have a future that I deserve. I want to know what I can do to follow through with leaving without him begging me to stay, and to get him to realize if he really loves me he’d let me go so I can be happy.

Sabrina19904
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 2
        • New Participant
        Credits: 4.00

Hello. I was somewhat in a similar situation. It was very toxic, and we had known each other since we were very young. For me, I just knew. I woke up one morning, started packing his belongings and that evening told him to get out and not to contact me again. I haven’t spoke to him in 2 years, and I don’t regret my decision. I think when you are ready to finally let go, you will know exactly when and how to do it. No amount of him begging or crying or telling you things will change will budge your decision. Be strong for yourself. If it’s toxic, it’s for the best. You deserve happiness. I hope this helps you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.