Difficult Time with Family Member

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Difficult Time with Family Member

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by QueenFreda65.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Beatle2013
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Hi, Hope everyone is well. i am struggling with my relationship with my mother. I have been caring for her for 15 years now.
      I have always found her behaviour towards me very confusing. I do believe jealousy has a lot to do with her problems. I always felt I was the parent and she is the child. Any help would be appreciated. Kind Regards.

QueenFreda65
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 8
        • New Participant
        Credits: 14.00

Without knowing more I feel That the best thing to do Is to pray for guidance From god himself. In my opinion my mother had too many kids At too young a age And she never grew up. She died at the age of 44 years old. If she were alive today she’d be into her late 80s early 90s. She was an alcoholic And abusive at times But she made sure we had the basics that we needed. Many times when we would get into arguments I would tell her “why don’t you do something about your kids.” She confronted me 1 day and said “you do realize you are my child?”. I told her “I know I am. but I wouldn’t admit it Because she acts too childish on her own.” I was a latchkey kid as a child. She worked And made sure we had food, a roof over our heads and clean clothes on our back sides. Depending on what your mom’s Problem are I would confront her. I had Confronted mine before she died And I made peace after she died. In my family We suffer from dementia And it can sometimes lead to Alzheimer’s. We have learned to walk a fine line between Asking for answers we don’t want answers to And asking for answers to questions we need answered. You say you’ve been taking care of your mother for 15 years You should have some idea Other than jealousy is what is wrong with her. Everybody has problems with family but we need to talk it over and figure out how to go best about dealing with it. If there is something mentally wrong with your mother then you need to address that With her doctors. Until you figure out how to talk to her You’ll never have the answers you want. Either talk to her yourself Or get help in talking to her. You need to make peace with her before she dies Not have bad feelings while she’s alive and afterwards. The 2 oldest kids my mother had Took with them to the grave The bad feelings That she embedded in them When she was alive. I have forgiven my mother for the things she did wrong To me After she died Because I know she can’t come back to hurt me again. I let go of my anger At her after she died. I live my life to the fullest And I hope those less fortunate than myself Based on the teachings of my grandmother. Talk to her So you can find peace with your mom And you can move forward with your life More easily after she’s gone. You might be surprised by the answers that you get when you talk to her. Peace be with you and your family.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.