Baby By Brand New Lover

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Baby By Brand New Lover

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Rand6rson.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rand6rson
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

Hello,
      Im a 23 year old college student in my last year of school. I recently got a woman pregnant that I barely even knew. We weren’t in no way a serious relationship and the baby popping only created more reason for us to bump heads. I grew up in a split home, and I vowed I would marry who I have kids with. That being said I have thrown myself into her lifestyle. She has a child by someone else who will be 6 in January, ours is due Febuary. I have given him a father figure he never had. Showing him love and doing the things a father would for his own. She has never given any appreciation to that fact and still wont talk to me about anything. Although she says she loves me and wants to be with me. I stay in the DMV and will be going to the west coast to finish my last season of sports once the baby is born. I was working to bring her and the kids so we could raise our kid together. But there is a gut feeling that will not leave. There is a shady aura about her that just makes my intuition feel as if I am making the wrong decision to sit here and work it out with her. I want to know what the future holds for us going forward? Is she who I think she is, or are there things she is hiding from me on purpose? I hope to hear from you soon!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.