Will we be together again

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will we be together again

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Cas.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Cas
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

My boyfriend and I broke up two weeks ago because he is currently super stressed and feels empty all the time. He said he cares for me and loves me but he’s going through stuff and isn’t passionate or happy with his life as he used to be. We never had problems before and I know a lot is going on in his life to make him feel this way such as work and family issues. I was just wondering if there’s a chance he will get better and we can reconnect in a romantic way—-if not now at least in the future

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Impressions from the Quantum Field:
        Your questions are: Will my boyfriend and I reconnect? Will the obstacles that are causing us to be apart be removed?
        We see your tears, Cas. We ask that you be strong, and do not slide into depression or obsession. I see a fire burning bright for you, and a fire that is barely lit for him. Your passion for him is much stronger than his is for you. I don’t feel a strong probability that things will soon change. The energy of reconciliation feels stronger in the future.
        The obstacles causing the distance are stronger than the energy to stay with you. I see him turn away and look down. It feels like he really didn’t want to leave you but felt he had no other choice. It feels like he feels a little embarrassed about it. He is not happy with his situation. I hear that he gets pressured from his mother to “do the right thing!” He has obligations he neglects and feels badly he hasn’t taken care of them. Are there children involved? I see children.
        It doesn’t feel like this relationship is completely over. Be patient with him. Love without stalking.
        The primary guidance ready for you to put into action. Change is needed. He is feeling suffocated. He is overwhelmed. You also need to change. Go with the flow of life. Be non-attached to outcomes. Expect that things will get better. Expect that he will return. Easily let go if he chooses to stay away. Change and transformation will occur in you.
        The assistance that is present to help you. Detach! It is wiser to step back. The energy of interference is present. Outside forces are causing your relationship to take a back burner. You are not the only one here. There are several other energies involved. Watch from a distance and see what develops. A delay in action may reveal a more creative solution. Don’t push for a decision now! From confusion arises more confusion. He definitely feels confused right now. He feels boxed in. It feels like he is not able to meet his financial obligations as well as his emotional.
        The fulcrum! The energy needed to keep everything in balance; you must call this forth from within…. listen! The path of your freedom comes from your heart. Be innocent in your thought. Judgment has no place here. Let go of the thoughts that steal your integrity and innocence. Let your heart lead you to the people and places you need to continue growing gently and easier. The field of dreams can become real.
        The energy you are ready to receive and need to call forth to heal. Let your plans come forward. There are new beginnings growing and the roots are digging deeper but you can not see them. Let your fruit bare. Be productive in your work. Do not allow yourself to waste away in stagnant thinking. Release your pent-up energy. You will see a transformation in your life.
        The personal challenge in front of you. Are you ready to walk through this challenge? Pay attention with honesty to your knowing, breathe, then proceed to trust. He is like a young warrior who does not want to join the hunt. His responsibilities overburden him. He yearns to be free. He seeks freedom. He has inner conflict, and restlessness. He is young in personality. He is not ready to settle down (again). For you, Cas, this phase can not be overlooked. The ‘liberation phase’, where one breaks away from ones own habitual thought patterns and those of others too, is one of the most important steps in growing up. With unflinching clarity, you have to recognize that struggling with your own inner world your own phantoms, projections, and identifications will get you nowhere. Are you prepared to walk alone for a little while? Is he worth the wait? Use this time to contemplate your future. What goals did you place on the back burner to take care of his needs? Sometimes we lose ourselves in the passion. Reach into your heart and soul and bring out that precious woman who gently loves others and the world. Bring in the sunshine. Bring in a bouquet of flowers. Gift them to yourself.

Cas
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 4.00

Thank you so much! Greatly appreciated!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.