Will things get better soon?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will things get better soon?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by jwalk415.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jwalk415
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 16
      • Replies: 23
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 40.00

I’ve been suffering from depression for a while now, mainly stemming from overwhelming loneliness. So, back in July, I reached out to a psychic who told me that things would get much better by today, October 1st. Unfortunately, things aren’t much better. Actually, things have gotten worse since that reading. I’m on Prozac, have lost a friend who’s dating a woman I had fallen in love with, and am feeling shunned from the rest of the world. While I am feeling better than I’ve had in a month due to medication, the healing of time,and therapeutic approaches, I’m still lonely. Will things get better soon in that regard and if so, how? Thank you.

Zoeysmom29
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        Credits: 2.00

I’m a single mother 28 years old I’ve been struggling financially facing an eviction out of my apartment, also I have a man I’ve been dealing with this man for the past year that I’ve fallen in love with, but I’m not sure if he feels the same way I find myself thinking about him all the time will we work out? Do I need to let him go? And will everything get better for me financially,

jwalk415
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

Zoeysmom, I really hope you get clarity in your circumstances but I think you need to create your own thread to pose your question. No mean to be rude but I think creating your own thread improves both our chances of getting answers to our questions.

jwalk415
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            • Topic Author

I’m sorry if I’m impatient…but it’s been almost 3 weeks and no feedback. Can anyone help me here? Thank you…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.