Will he ever admit it ?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will he ever admit it ?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Jeka.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jeka
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

Me and a certain guy in my life have been through so much we have had so many downs that sometimes we are not even friends it’s saddens me I know what I feel for him will he ever admit it to me that he feels the same way or not is he my soulmate will we be together ? any answers are welcomed !

Sandra49
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 6
        • New Participant
        Credits: 11.00

I’m not a Psychic. I’m a healer. But it seems like you are in a twinflame relationship. You need to read about Twinflames. If that’s the case your journey is gonna be a very painful one. But you will learn a lot of lessons and if you heal yourself and learn all the lessons and start self loving then this union will happen and he will be able to confess you. But this could be a false twinflame as well. So read and do your own research.

Jeka
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

I’m not a Psychic. I’m a healer. But it seems like you are in a twinflame relationship. You need to read about Twinflames. If that’s the case your journey is gonna be a very painful one. But you will learn a lot of lessons and if you heal yourself and learn all the lessons and start self loving then this union will happen and he will be able to confess you. But this could be a false twinflame as well. So read and do your own research.

I have heard this before I have never been ever to find believe able information on it

Jeka
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

omg I read it it makes so much sense OMG things just clicked into place so much thank you !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.