Why am I getting such evil vibes from my neighbour

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Why am I getting such evil vibes from my neighbour

• This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by AJ7.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

AJ7
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

Please can anyone tell me why my neighbour is having such a powerful effect on me? She is a real wolf in sheep`s clothing. When she and her husband first moved in next door they initially seemed nice, but then she started telling me how jealous she was of me, and would frequently come round uninvited into my back garden. Once there she would brag about everything and anything for at least a couple of hours, even when we made it clear we were busy or she could see we were eating our tea.

I would spend all day in my garden and she would be in hers just over the fence, yet she would never say a word to me, but the moment my partner came home from work she started calling out to him and commenting on him taking his shirt off. She would flirt with him constantly, even calling round to our house when I was out with a present for me, which I thought was weird as we weren`t even friends or anything.

She now has all the same plants that I have, and if I cut my grass then she has to cut hers straight away, only she cuts hers over and over and over. Whatever we do on our side she tries to better us. They are so obsessive they polish their slabs with chemical cleaners all the time that make me unwell, or spray paint garden furniture over and over every weekend. She stares up at my office window all the time and constantly has all her windows and doors open right in the eyeline of all my main windows. Shes in my face every minute of the day. We have a garden company treat our lawn regularly that weve been using for years. Now shes started using them as well and has insisted that they treat her lawn first before ours. Its like having a weird stalker. I found a note outside my property a few weeks back which had been semi burned and the message on it said magic oh magic .....take the ..... one away. Shes lately started playing music (which she never used to play) but now plays because I do, and whats really freaky is that her music is exactly all the same stuff that I play, except that hers in on RADIO!! Even down to specific songs that I played only the day before. I gave her a really nasty look over a year ago when she was trying to flirt with my partner again and I have ignored her completely since, yet she had the cheek to come round to my garden again a few weeks back to moan about a 2 inch piece of branch that was poking through the fence, but apparently she wasnt complaining. In reality she just came to pass on a really nasty lung infection which I cant seem to shake off despite 3 courses of anti-biotics, and of course to spy on my garden again. I really feel she is a witch and although my home and garden have a really good energy and lots of protection I find her really menacing to the point that it`s making me ill. Can anyone tell me why this woman has been sent by the universe to torment me?

Sophie11
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 8
        • New Participant
        Credits: 8.00

I don’t really have any advice, as I’m in a similar situation. My neighbour is exactly the same way. She copies me down to my make up. Always trying to one up me. The only difference is i have several neighbours like this. So now I am really wanting to move. I know people shouldn’t make you leave but I’ve threw my hands in the air and now I’m done! I know these people will be completely lost without me living here as they have been copying me for do long I’m not sure they will be able to cope when my family is gone.

AJ7
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Its frustrating isnt it Sophie. Like you I feel like moving but then I think why should I? I was here first, and why should I be driven out of my own home? x

Sophie11
          Basic Member
            • New Participant

Yes AJ7 it’s unbearable. I’m moving because I feel out numbered. But let me tell u, if it was just my immediate neighbour alone I think I would feel the same way and still move. So happy summer is almost over because I see them less often. And I know I won’t spend another summer here, so that puts a big smile on my face. Ever thought of doing a leave me alone spell on them? I have tried this once but don’t want the spell to come back on me three-fold. So I’m cautious. But when u feel as though ur backed into a corner u get pretty desperate.

AJ7
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Yes Sophie like you I dont want to send out any negative vibes or spells which would only come back on me. Im dealing with a lot of karmic issues in this lifetime so I have to try and stay pure in heart. It drives me nuts though because I feel that I`m constantly being tested in that department.

I have lost interest in my home because of this woman. The way our houses are positioned shes in my eyeline all the time and it drives me crazy. Its like constantly having the evil eye on you.

I agree about seeing less of them once summer is over, it certainly helps. Of course the really annoying thing is that often if we need to learn something on a spiritual level then we will just face similar issues if we move anyway. x

Sophie11
              Basic Member
                • New Participant

AJ7 how long have u lived there and how long has she lived there? It sounds to me like she is jealous of u and ur husbands relationship. She wants what u have.what other things is she doing on a day to day basis?
                Also do ur other neighbours notice these things that she is doing?

AJ7
                Basic Member
                  • New Participant
                  • Topic Author

Weve been here since April 2013. I cant recall exactly when she moved in. Think it was about a year later.

I think youre right. Shes a bloody nuisance. I dont think shes the full ticket.

Its not so much what she does, its more of a powerful negative energy that I pick up all the time. Its like shes directing all this stuff at me and Im absorbing it like a sponge. She annoys the hell out of me. Whenever she and her husband are in the garden their voices go right through me, and shes always moaning about everything, whinging about wanting this plant moved or that plant moved or a little spot on the slabs that needs to be cleaned. They are always farting about doing pointless things that most people wouldn`t even notice. If she hears us say that we have a waterlogging problem in our garden then she gets the experts in to build soakaways. If I put a plant in then she goes and buys the same plant but hers has to be bigger and better. xx

Sophie11
                  Basic Member
                    • New Participant

The garden is the only way she can get to u. So she potters about just to get a reaction from u. When u don’t give her that reaction it gets to her.
                    I put lots of solar lights in my garden so it’s all lit up at night. Lo and behold most of my neighbours ran out and bought lights until they ended up with the same lights as me. At one point I started changing mine but they just kept on copying. So now I just keep mine looking nice and it irks them.
                    U didnt mention if other neighbours are noticing what’s going on.

AJ7
                    Basic Member
                      • New Participant
                      • Topic Author

Im not sure if they notice whats going on or not. I dont speak to the couple on one side of her because when I wanted to put a small tree in my front garden they complained that the leaves would fall into their garden! (Yes I know, unbelievable isnt it?) They seem to be friendly with the old witch. The couple on the other side dont speak to anyone and they work long shifts. The neighbour whos garden backs on to mine at the bottom is really nice, and I think she knows how I feel but shes never said she notices anything, and the couple who live on the other side of me only moved in a few weeks ago. The way the houses are positioned means that they dont see what`s going on because the view to our back gardens is obscured by our garage.

Like you I used to have a lot of solar lights in my garage but then she put fairy lights up round a tall plant so it looks like theres a Christmas tree lit up all year. I dont bother with mine now. x

Sophie11
                      Basic Member
                        • New Participant

Hope this situation improves. Hope for lots of rain and snow this year, that will keep her in!!hope I’ve let u blow off a little steam on this. Keep me postedx

AJ7
                        Basic Member
                          • New Participant
                          • Topic Author

Yes you have Sophie thanks. Fingers crossed she decides she wants to move sometime soon. I will keep you posted. Let me know how you`re getting on too xx

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.