What do I need to do for her to reconcile with me?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions What do I need to do for her to reconcile with me?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by jwalk415.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jwalk415
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 16
      • Replies: 23
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 40.00

I’ve been having problems with a woman named Vanessa, who is also a colleague. We used to be friends and communicated almost daily. Unfortunately, we’re no longer on speaking terms. We’ve broken apart since last August. She said she needed space as she rejected my romantic feelings for her and chose another man instead, who is also a colleague of mine. As that broke my heart, I’m now at the point where I miss her friendship. Time has passed and I would like to reconcile with her. However, she doesn’t seem to want to reconcile and I don’t know why. As a result, work has been uncomfortable for me and I appear to be out of options. I know I can’t force peace on someone who wants war…but I hope there’s some way she can find it in her heart to make peace with me. What do I need to do for her to decide to reconcile with me?

Anonymous
        • Jamaica
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 2
        • New Participant
        Credits: 0.00

i cant answer this but i hope someone will be able to as it seems to be a real problem for you.

jwalk415
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

Thank you…I hope someone can answer this for me too. It has a profoundly negative effect on me. I have depression and on Prozac as well. It’s been tough to deal with this issue. Even though I’m feeling better with the passage of time, this one issue remains unresolved and I feel restless over it. I really hope someone here can help me with my question. I was born on February 5th 1980, if that helps. Thank you.

jwalk415
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            • Topic Author

It looks like my question is destined to go unanswered. ☹ Feel so sad about this situation. I’ve tried so hard to fix it but it’s only gotten worse…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.