Was this dream a prediction to what is happening currently with my love life?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Was this dream a prediction to what is happening currently with my love life?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by NicoleB.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

amandajene08
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 7.00

So, back in late May/early June I had dream about the guy I am currently with. I don’t remember much but I remember one scene, so to speak, where he was in the bedroom with me. We were just laying on the bed. I can remember the color of the shirt he was wearing, my roommates who was standing the doorway, my shirt. I even remember the layout to my bedroom from the tv, clothes, totes, posters on the wall. I remember it all like it actually happened. I NEVER had an attraction to the guy I am with now until the dream. After the dream I was uncontrollably attracted to him. He never left my mind. Thankfully he liked me back, he says just as much as I did. When I had this said dream I was still with my ex fiance. The dream made me realize I wasn’t happy at all.

Was the dream a prediction that we will be together? Or was it just that I never actually admitted to myself that I had any attraction to him?

NicoleB
      Participant
      Lesson 7
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 21
        • Replies: 54
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 16.00

It could have been your subconscious trying to tell you that you were attracted to someone else. Or it could have been trying to help push you to the guy you are with now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.