Unsure

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Robd
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Hi,I’m Rob. I’ve been seeing this girl for 6 months.She’ll show her feelings and then push me away.my mind says to go but the heart says stay. Do you see a future with Tanya.I get mixed feelings from her. Im not sure if she’s afraid or I’m just seeing what i want to see.I respect anyone’s insights. it’s not easy because my heart is with her and her son. Thank you for reading this.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

My sense is she is still trying to figure who she really is. This is where the confusion is coming from. For things to work I think you will need to take a much more stronger leadership role in the relationship for her. Set a good example of how to be in life and in relationships through your own attitude, behaviors and language. Focus on what you can bring to the relationship. My psychic sense is you have a good shot at improving the situation. Consider getting your focus off of her so much and put it back on yourself. I’m getting a sense your emotions and thinking are all over the place. Are you on meds maybe? Have you considered meditation to get better control over yourself. This is offered on this site. If you do some serious work on yourself, this will effect her and the relationship. I’m sensing she is very suggestible, so make this work for you instead of against you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.