unit and unity

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions unit and unity

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 8
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

So I’m not sure where to begin or what to write to fully grasp the question. So I’m hoping by just writing you will come with the answer.

I have lived a path of light for years. I underastand that life will work the way its ment to and if you don’t follow the right path the nasty (I know the really good) road blocks to stop you.

Recently I met my twin flame. We married in australia, and have now relocated to Germany with my daughter and wonderful husband.

We are carring for his grandfather who is 94 with dementia, he was ww2 and has a lot that has not been let go. I know half of him is no longer there and the other half won’t let go I’m not sure how to assist him,

We have also been trying for a child about a year to no success. I understand it just has not been right time. But I am getting down about it.

The other night I had a strange feeling and set of images. Is it possible to have a ‘contract’ of thats the right word with a living soul.

I felt he was going to pass and that is when the pregnancy will happen. Is this even possible?

Also I feel in the time here I have been missing a big peace of the puzzle and am blind to an up and coming obsticale.

I see myself coming to a rock a lot and I know it could be avoided if I had pre warning and also that I dont hold the peace of information to figure it out.

Any advise would be so welcome no matter how it sounds. I just may be my missing peace.

Love and light to all! 🙂

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I’d say anything is possible, but I’m questioning if the old man is going to jump into your baby’s body. I’m psychically seeing him want to take off and explore more than anything. I’m sensing a lot of nervous energy from you about life in general, and if you want to conceive, maybe try calming yourself down a bit. More calming and alkaline foods. Yoga is good, getting absolute control of your emotions is better. As far as twin flames, I’d be careful about that. That perspective can be a dangerous trap. As humans, we sometimes like to stick more on a situation than is really necessary.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.