Theft at storage space

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Theft at storage space

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Finster.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Finster
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Sending this again. Could not tell it went through first time. Had theft occur at my storage facility at Store box self Storage on footill blvd in Pasadena. Was moving stuff into space from other storage building. A box of music CDs, a red tape gun and miscellaneous items were stolen. This happened some time between the 31st at 3:21pm and Jan. 2nd at 9am. On the 30th a woman named Sarah who works there happened to get on the elevator with me with 2 men. They went to the basement where my space is. I immediately became suspicious and waited for them to leave before opening my storage space. They lingered for 20 minutes. No alarms ever went off and there was no sign of breaking and entering. My question is this, how can I prove that this was an inside job and that Sarah was involved? Thank you for your help. Sincerely, Chris Petrillo in Pasadena. The box that was stolen has a black mark on it.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I do get a sense it was an inside job. Might be difficult to prove. I get a psychic sense there were cameras there, but feels like they were tampered with. Get the cops involved before you do anything else. They specialize in these things.

Finster
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 3.00

I did call the police. They would not file a theft report because there was no sign of breaking and entering. They filed an incident report.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.