Swim Team

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Acurzz79.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Vesper1
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

Okay, I have two problems right now. I don’t really want opinions (believe me, I’ve had plenty of those), but I need to know what to do.

So basically, this year I joined a new swim team. One of the kids on their really stood out to me. I kept having these dreams about him, and I was really convinced that he was important. I actually started to fall for him (very unusual for me; I have always believed that love is a waste of time), and then suddenly, he was gone. About a month later, I found out that he had gotten a week suspension from the team and then left permanently. He didn’t do anything BAD, per say, but he accidentally broke the rules of the team. I wrote him a letter and did everything I could to get him back, but he didn’t come back. I’ve been waiting for a few months now, and I’ve been having the dreams as frequently as ever. I know he’s important, but how? Does he ever think of me? What did he think before he left? Is he really important, or is it just my imagination? Do these dreams actually mean anything? Please help! D:

Acurzz79
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 7
        • New Participant
        Credits: 4.00

Every vivid and recurring dream has a purpose.

I believe he has a purpose, be it friendship or otherwise. Whatever it becomes will depend on the both of you.

Right now he is full of anger and feels betrayed for what has happened to him. Not by you, but by the whole team. He has not answered you because he sees you as representative of that betrayal, even though you were not part of it. This is human nature.

You have done your part in reaching out. I would say to wait for the dust to settle and when his mind is more clear and starts to see you more as someone who really cares, which is what he needs, he will reply to you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.