Struggle

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by Izabeyah07.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Shay
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Will I always be broke and struggle in my life. I don’t know what my future holds. Within the last 9 months I have left my now ex boyfriend after 13 years and moved back in with my parents. I’m having a hard time getting back on my feet and would just love to have some insight on what my future truly holds for me.
      Thank you all

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

No,you will not always be broke. Money is going to be an issue for awhile longer though. Write down every bill and every expense and keep track of what you spend. When I was worried about money every time I found a penny, I thanked God that He was meeting my needs. You can thank the Universe if you do not believe in a God. Gratitude unblocks financial flow!!!

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

Read this over and over until you are quoting it in your mind throughout the day. Print it out (or buy a copy at the bookstore for $7) and sleep with it under you pillow. Take it every where you go. Every truly successful person I know has this book and reads it regularly.

Wealth/Poverty is a mindset, and one which can changed no matter what the circumstances are in your life:

https://www.lifeleap.org/community/forums/topic/law-of-attraction/

Jackiepr87
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 1
            • Replies: 1
            • New Participant
            Credits: 4.00

I would love to know when will i get me section 8 i really need to move out from where im living

Izabeyah07
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 2
              • Replies: 124
              • Strong Participant
              • ★★★★
              Credits: 3.00

I see with you, Shay, that you struggle with commitment. If you want to turn your situation around you have to commit to a plan or vision to get you there. I see you breaking in this area of money due to lack of commitment. Don’t feel bad, I have been there and know very well what that’s like but I can give you some advice. If you have a plan in front if you because you’ve thought about the happiness it would bring, and not just money, what you would want to be doing or what would give you fulfilment, after some soul searching, seek fulfillment in the ways you make money. If you find fulfillment as a whole in not just one area, but two or more, it will lessen the lack that you feel. Dale Sellers gave me advice to get a job just to support myself while I pursue my higher, more fulfilling goals.(looking at it that way)I see you building a bridge that will take time to a paved road. I see success in your life. Your seeking answers now which is a start. Don’t stop seeking.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.