Staged robbery

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Staged robbery

• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by legaleagle.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

legaleagle
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 10
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 12.00

A staged robbery took place while my family was in Italy on vacation. I would like to receive insight into which of the family members staged the robbery and why and what happened to the items that went missing as a result. Thank you in advance.

JessAmy44
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 5
        • New Participant
        Credits: 16.00

Not sure if this helps but I see a male, dark hair, late 20’s-early 30’s. I’m seeing jewelry (rings specifically) and the motive being a means to get money. Sorry if I’m off, I’m new to this thing Haha
        X

legaleagle
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Thanks for the insight. .it’s appreciated..

legaleagle
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Not sure if this helps but I see a male, dark hair, late 20’s-early 30’s. I’m seeing jewelry (rings specifically) and the motive being a means to get money. Sorry if I’m off, I’m new to this thing Haha
            X

JessAmy44, you can hoan your skills on me if you’d like ..lol..

DejaTheKit
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 6
              • Replies: 3
              • New Participant
              Credits: 8.00

I sense someone who may have felt betrayed .Did anyone make this particular person angry im not sure of I can just see it in my mind.I feel as if there was belongings of very expensive value such as jewlry or just money in general.I am not entirely sure about this one but I can vision it happening because the individual was angry and wanted revenge in a sense but also saw this as a means to get money. I get the idea that this was a male maybe about 25-33 not entirely sure but I can sense a very jealous individual . Is there a possibility he may have been hit on hard times and was angry because of this.

legaleagle
              Basic Member
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author

Thanks for your reply. You are correct the jewelry items very expensive Rolex watch diamond ring etc..the area in Italy where my father owns a condo is known to be hit quite frequently by thieves looking to rip off tourists..however I failed to mention that my mother was on the balcony at the time when the robbery occurred. ..and a few days later the “robber” reentered and brought back the passports when my family was out to dinner…have you ever heard of a robber coming back to the scene of the crime to return stolen items??? I’ve never heard of such a thing..

DejaTheKit
                Basic Member
                  • Topics: 6
                  • Replies: 3
                  • New Participant
                  Credits: 8.00

they were probably scared or felt somewhat bad and felt the need to return such items but no i’ve never heard of it

FionaM
                  Participant
                  graduate
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More »
                  I've Donated »
                    • United States
                    • Topics: 4
                    • Replies: 587
                    • Super Participant
                    • ★★★★★
                    Credits: 742.00

I’m not getting it was anyone you know who committed this crime, if this is what your question is about. I’m sensing a stranger and it being a random targeted event. I also got the younger man, street person, rough shaven. I can’t make out the name. My sense is they profiled that location, thinking there would be a good chance of getting valuables. Sorry for your lost. How invasive!

legaleagle
                    Basic Member
                      • New Participant
                      • Topic Author

I’m not getting it was anyone you know who committed this crime, if this is what your question is about. I’m sensing a stranger and it being a random targeted event. I also got the younger man, street person, rough shaven. I can’t make out the name. My sense is they profiled that location, thinking there would be a good chance of getting valuables. Sorry for your lost. How invasive!

I suspect the only person who was in the condo at the time was responsible for the “staged robbery” I just can’t shake the feeling…the details as described by the person doesn’t make sense to me..that coupled with the fact that the robber returned to the scene after the lock was changed to return items doesn’t ring true to me…also usually when a thief targets a place ..they wait for the individual’s to leave the place..instead he entered while my mother was still in the condo…how risky is that!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.