Soulmate

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Rhonda56.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Rhonda56
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

He ran. I want him in my life. I can’t move where he is, I have an autistic son I will not leave. Will he come to me or is he done with me? I know there is love there. He is Daniel 2/11/1976. I am 10/28/1975.

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

You and I share a birthday! I am sure you are deep and intense. I get bad vibrations off his photo. I get good vibrations from yours.

Rhonda56
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

You and I share a birthday! I am sure you are deep and intense. I get bad vibrations off his photo. I get good vibrations from yours.

thank you. What kind of bad vibration as he is no good for me or is he is just using me vibration?

Patricia7-
          Lesson 5
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★

He is HARDENEd. His heart is hard! He knows you are good but he also has insisted into himself and he knows he is a hard, cold man. He will not let you go completely and he feels that there is a connection and you belong to him but he wants also to play around and deep in his heart, he knows you deserve better. I also sense your son is not his and he does not feel he should have to take care of another man’s child.

Patricia7-
            Lesson 5
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★

I can see that you are not ready to let go. You will continue to love and need him and close your heart to other men. I would advise against it but you will not listen anyway and will allow your tender and loving heart to lead you. Eventually you will be “done” but you are a good and loving soul.

Rhonda56
              Basic Member
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author

I can see that you are not ready to let go. You will continue to love and need him and close your heart to other men. I would advise against it but you will not listen anyway and will allow your tender and loving heart to lead you. Eventually you will be “done” but you are a good and loving soul.

you are right my son is not his. And wow that has opened my eyes alot. That is bad. I do think you are right on all of it. That sucks cause I was willing to raise his 5 children without a second thought. To know he isn’t done messing around with other women is a plus too. Truly thank you. I will work on my heart. Thank you again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.