Separation from wife!

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Separation from wife!

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

glbusmc
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

Will my wife and I get back together or have I already met my future wife?

Anonymous
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 11
        • New Participant
        Credits: 0.00

Hi,
        The real problem you have is that you think you don’t know what you want. This is why you have created another potential relationship hoping you will get it right if you had more to pick from.
        I feel you actually have everything you’ve asked for within your wife, she loves you deeply and you love her to. You have however allowed fears to rule you and she has to. If both of you healed your fears about being abandoned your relationship would flourish. You both fear you are not like you were when you met and the other is probably bored with each other, there is insecurity within each of you. Talk to her honestly about this after you have had a good heart to heart honest talk with yourself. You will only end up creating the same scenario with another relationship if you don’t heal this within you now and I do feel that this woman you believe could be a future wife will end up in great pain, as she isn’t like your first wife and despite what you think now, she will never understand you as much as your wife actually does. Your wife is a good woman and you know it. You both just need to lay out all your fears on the table. you may actually have a good laugh about them afterwards because there is no real justification for any of them. If you do this, I feel your marriage will not only be saved, but it will take a much deeper intimacy than its ever had before. I hope this helps.

glbusmc
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

She wants to discover herself and be free. Her spiritual advisers say so. In this circumstance she won’t talk and refuses to engage in honesty. Thank you for your wisdom

Anonymous
            • New Participant

Hi, Im sorry to hear that. It’s a shame because if she healed the fear, she would realise she is already free now and has a dam good man. So all you can do now is to work on you, I really suggest you do this and heal your own fears before entering into another serious relationship. I still dont discount you and her reconnecting, it will obviously depend on the work she does within herself. I do feel however either way you will be fine. Try not to worry about your future, it will unfold better than you know. Work on feeling stronger within you, get to know you and all is well, and stop beating yourself up:)

glbusmc
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

I receive that wisdom. I have been trying to cope with the pain of being left. She has also found her “twin flame”, for my well being I can’t hold on.

Anonymous
                • New Participant

Then your heart is already telling you what to do, so follow that. It feels broken now, but I really do feel you will be absolutely fine. Let yourself feel that pain, it’s just energy and its safe to feel it. You’re a good man. I just feel for you not to rush into the next relationship too quickly, give yourself time to heal, you will. All the best to you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.