Seeking Psychic Insight on a Potential Transformational Connection

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Seeking Psychic Insight on a Potential Transformational Connection

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by MarkK.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MarkK
    Lesson 10
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 16
      • Replies: 34
      • Rising Participant
      • ★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 12.00

Recently, I embarked on a journey of self-discovery and personal growth. As a gay man, I have always believed in the power of authenticity and embracing one’s true self. In my pursuit of holistic well-being, I came across an individual named Mike – a remarkable gay model and former personal trainer who has inspired me with his dedication to both physical fitness and self-acceptance.

I had taken the initiative to reach out to Mike via an email to express my interest in becoming one of his personal training clients. I truly believe that his expertise, coupled with his open-hearted approach to life, could greatly assist me in achieving my fitness goals and forging a stronger sense of self-confidence.

However, it has been a day since I sent that email, and as I anxiously await a response, I find myself curious about the alignment of energies surrounding this endeavor. As someone who appreciates the mystical forces that shape our lives, I wonder if you might lend your insight to this situation.

Do you sense any favorable energies or vibrations surrounding the idea of Mike considering me as a potential personal training client? Is there an aura of connection and resonance that could potentially lead to a transformative collaboration between us? Your intuitive perspective, gained through your unique gifts, would offer me a glimpse into the unseen currents that might be at play.

I understand that the path ahead is uncertain and subject to the ebb and flow of cosmic energies. However, your insights could provide me with valuable guidance as I navigate this endeavor with an open heart and a willingness to embrace whatever outcomes the universe has in store.

Thank you, dear Psychic Advisor, for taking the time to read this letter and for considering my inquiry. Your mystical insights are greatly appreciated, and I eagerly await any guidance you might be able to offer.

With gratitude and anticipation,

Mark

RyanE
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 3
        • New Participant
        Credits: 6.00

A couple of things I sensed from this. I get the sense that someone has their head in the clouds. I see head sweats bands, running shoes, jogging and weightlifting. Someone is very clean cut and handsome with stubble and earrings, they look tanned almost like Italian or middle Eastern. I sense self-consciousness about belly fat. I sense long hair being slicked back with water or sweat. I sense a clipboard and for some reason a 3-month contract. One of you has sexual arousal for the other, but the other does not and simple sees money/transaction.
        I also get a sense that there will be lots of laughter. Like really intense giggling and falling on the floor laughter.
        Hope this helps!

MarkK
        Lesson 10
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 16
          • Replies: 34
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 12.00

Thanks! Since you’re a fellow student – I thought I’d give you the following feedback and follow-up questions. I’d also be happy to give you a credit for each response

FEEDBACK
          – Your description of his appearance is accurate – see his Instagram accounts for yourself @mikemenardfit and @paulcodi (the later is for his OnlyFans)
          – My self-consciousness about body fat is accurate, although I’m on the lean end (10% body fat), he’s a little leaner which makes me self-conscious
          – I’m attracted to him, but I’m sure he doesn’t feel the same with me, although I don’t see that getting in the way of a professional relationship. He is in a long-term relationship with another model.
          – In a session with Dale he also confirmed the relationship would be more transactional on his end.

FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS:
          — Any idea what causes the intense laughter? Do I make him laugh in a way that he hasn’t previously?
          — Sensitive question, but do you know where I may miss the mark on the physical appearance/presence that he tends to be attracted to? Maybe it’s not an appearance alone but a certain energy he’s attracted to?

Thanks again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.