relationship problem

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions relationship problem

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

souldsisters
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

My long term boyfriend is texting a out of state woman and I caught him. He doesn’t seem to think there is anything wrong with this. I have expressed that I don’t like this and want it to stop. He says they are just friends, he met her online, and he has not and will not be with her. I know they are still communicating. I don’t know what to do or go from here. We just had a big fight about this.

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

The question is: Should I stay with my boyfriend, or should I break up with him?
        The simple answer is yes. However, the passion you feel for him will make it difficult for you. Can you live with one who deceives you continually? You will not be able to trust him in the future. He broke your trust. Repairing this trust and mending the relationship will not happen. He has a fickle heart. One that searches for another when he has someone who dearly loves him.
        If this situation does not feel right to you, it usually is not. We sense that which our soul knows. It feels like this is not the first time he texted another woman. It feels like it is not the last time he will.
        Trust that there is one who loves you and you can fully trust. Walking away from this relationship will be painful for you. I see your frustration, and sense your jealousy. I feel it in my throat chakra. The emotions of this relationship are blocking your ability to speak your truth. Allow your heart to speak to him and let him know how much it hurts you. However, know that he will not stop texting his online friend. It is an obsession he cannot stop.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.