Relationship


Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Relationship

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kathy11752 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #6542

    kathy11752
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 7
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

    Was wondering if my boyfriend Mike would every ask me to marry him?

    #7868

    yasmar
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 0
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      Credits: 0.00

    I heard there’s a 30% chance of yes, and 70% no.

    #7869

    kathy11752
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 7
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

    not good odd’s Guess we will just have to wait and see

    #7870

    yasmar
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 0
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      Credits: 0.00

    This is the present prediction percentage. Things may change.

    #7871

    kathy11752
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 7
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

    Yes things can change. Thank you for this was just wondering if there was a possiablity.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.