Really Need Help From a Psychic (new Member)

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Really Need Help From a Psychic (new Member)

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cls0021
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

hi everyone, i am a new member to this site. I need help from a psychic individual. I have a lot of anxiety concerning many issues, a couple in particular. If anyone could help i would be very thankful 🙂 – i am currently a student at auburn university, 22. Birth date: 7/9/1991. My mom just filed for divorce from my dad. I am currently in pursuit of a communication major and have completed all of my political science courses to receive a minor.
      problem: i do not know what career i should go after (that fits my personality, which is outgoing, independent, entertaining, innovative, persuasive, investigative, logical thinker, and overall do not want to have a job that is monotonous in most aspects).
      My dream job would be to be a talk show host (preferably my own, for ex. Chelsea handler, jon stewart) and discuss politics, entertain, and provide humor.
      What i need to know is what career/job should i pursue that fits my personality, will earn me the most money, and i will overall enjoy ? additionally, what steps should i take in order to achieve this ?
      also, what is my future (in a month-two years) financial status? Right now, i am dependent on my father and am not employed.
      Any help would be amazing! Thanks.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

I am sensing that you could do well in the field of broadcast journalism. Then you could branch out into other fields that you would enjoy. It make take a few years to get to exactly where you want to be professionally, but if you follow your interests you will be on the right path.

Once you finish with college and obtain a full time job you should become financially independent. You might hear from others in the forum who have some different ideas regarding this as well.

Best wishes,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.