New relationship/ commitment

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions New relationship/ commitment

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by jillyce17.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Corinnelee8
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Hello, I’m dating someone and we have a very powerful connection but he is hung up on an ex. He says he would rather invest in a relationship with me, but it seems he can’t move on. He goes back and forth. Is it worth investing in? Is he going to commit? Is he in love with me?

Thank you!

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

I see a dark tunnel and someone searching for another. It feels like a game of hide-n-seek. The energy of this relationship feels low, and I don’t sense his passion. It feels like he is stuck in the past, and unable to move forward. He some times thinks he will get back with his x. It feels like he can commit when he lets go of his past love.

jillyce17
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 31
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          Credits: 60.01

Hi Corinnelee,
          A strong connection should not be taken lightly. However, this person’s attachment and confusion with it is presenting a mixed energy that will probably not facilitate a stable relationship at this time. That doesn’t mean you have to cut ties entirely. It means your only option here is to focus on your own energy. Focus on creating your joy from within, and over time you will attract the right energy from this person or bring in a better suited person.

I believe we sometimes form strong bonds in unstable situations to teach us unconditional love, for ourself and this person. The uncertainty is what teaches you to look inward instead of outward for the stability you need. You just focus on your joy, allow them to experience life on their terms, and keep a light on 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.