Needing hope and guidance.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Needing hope and guidance.

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Alfienoah0915.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Stephrose
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

I dont think I will get much if any replies but here it goes. I am desperate.

I am just out of a long term relationship by 2 months. My relationship with this man has been volitile and at times violent.
      He has promise to make changes, he has promised to start councelling.
      I have slept with other people and I really am beginning to like someone else, his face makes me happy but it seem like I have ruined even that.
      I dont know what to do. I dont know if I should let the new guy come to me, ease off or keep trying or if theres someone else out there or if I should give the ex another chance.

I am so afraid of being alone but Im also afraid of the possibility of violence.

Please someone help me.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

No one can tell you what to do, but I get a psychic sense it might be good to take a break from relationships and work on strengthening yourself for a while. Having to choose between an abuser or a rebound is not a good place to be. Both of them feel destructive at this point. Might help to get your own independence. Ever thought about the medical field for a career? When you are balanced and healthy from the inside out, you will tend to attract people who are on the same wavelength.

Stephrose
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 4.00

Hi Fiona,
          Thank you so much for replying. Its funny you should say that I should focus on strengthening myself as thats exactly what one of my friends has urged me to do as I haven’t had the chance in over 12 years to be me (jumped from bf to bf).
          I was really hoping though tha the new guy woukd have been a good fit, he seemed genuine. I guess though with how needy and fragile I am there is that probability of it bejng more harm than good. I am really just so afraid of never finding anyone who loves me and respects me and that I’ll be alone forever..
          On the note of a medical career. I am currently studying Nursing but wasnt sure if I should swap into proper medicine or not.
          Thank you again for your response. Youre right that in that last part you said as well, I suppose I really should focus on bettering me.

Alfienoah0915
          Lesson 20
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 0
            • New Participant
            Credits: 3.00

I’m not by any means psychic but I just wanted to share my experience of getting back with a violent ex. 10 years ago my ex was violent towards me and ended up going to prison. fast forward 6 years he begged me to give him another chance telling me he had changed and I thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt. Things were ok for the first year and I fell pregnant. At 20 weeks pregnant he assaulted me again this time he tried to throw boiling water over me, strangled me and threw me on the floor. After that I left for good but now I am a single mum and my ex has not even bothered with my son in 2 years. If he was violent to you once there is always that possibility it will happen again. Taking my ex back was a massive mistake and I wish I had somebody to warn me against it at the time just think hard before you ever take back someone who was violent towards you because you deserve better than that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.