My "friend"

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Mari123.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Luckystar94
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 23
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 29.00

Me and this guy I met at school became pretty close friends. We started talking more and it seemed like things we’re getting serious. We’d talk all night and do fun stuff together and it even got a little romantic between us. He then asks me out on a sort of date for my birthday to go to the movie theater. On the day of, he invites two other people to come with us. He was really into one of the girls he invited and completely ignored me and my other friend. Now he is dating this girl and he doesn’t really talk to me anymore. What I want to know is are they really meant to be together? I really started liking him and I wanted to be in a relationship with him will this in anyway somehow be possible? I don’t want to come between his relationship if this is what he wants. But I have a feeling she isn’t right for him they don’t really like the same things but I like almost everything he does. But I really wanted to know if this is not meant to be for us. But after everything that happened between us I don’t understand how he could just toss me aside with no feelings for me at all. So all I’m asking for is a little clarity, thanks.

Mari123
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 29
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 41.00

I feel your pain… I would not interfere with their relationship. If they don’t have alot of things in common, it probably won’t last. He’ll hopefully realize that he was happier with you…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.