My baby's father, son's girlfriend ..help my heart

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions My baby's father, son's girlfriend ..help my heart

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Wildflower72.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JadedxJae
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 10.00

I have a baby father, to my newborn son. My baby father also has a 17 year old son,as well. This son of his has a girlfriend. I can not help but to think my baby’s father and this girl has an attraction towards each other. Also i belive they have done sexual and romantic acts with each other. Ive confronted my baby’s father and of course he denies it. Its just that their interaction with each other is sketchy to me. I want to know if my hunch is correct because i want to be able to trust my babys father. I want us to both be there for our newest edition to the famil, our baby boy. Just of he’s willing to betray me itll have to be coparenting instead. Which i rather not do but will, if he is being sleazy.
      1. Does my baby father and his son’s girlfriend have an attraction towards each other?
      2. Have they both engaged on sexual or romantic activity with one another, in private?
      3. Does my baby’s father think im jealous of her because he thinks she’s beautiful?
      4. Does she think im jealous of her because I confronted him about her?
      5. I want to know if they talk together, about me and the issue?
      6. Does my baby’s father genuinely wants to be with me still and actually loves me?
      7. If he does love me why does he like to make me feel uncomfortable?
      8. Are we even compatible and meant for each other?
      9. Has he ever cheated on me?
      10. Since he gave up his old lifestyle will he pick it back up after getting his own apartment?

If you can answer some or all questions it doesn’t matter. Just your insight is appreciated with your gift. Itll help me out coming up with a decision. I love him and my son, just want to know whats best.

Wildflower72
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        Credits: 3.00

I feel for you. But congrats on your new child! Trust your intuition.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.