Marriage

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Izabeyah07.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nick
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Will my wife and I get back together

Izabeyah07
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 124
        • Strong Participant
        • ★★★★

I’m sensing indifference right now like if it happens, it happens, if it doesn’t, it doesn’t, though you want the marriage to work. Almost like you’ve reached a point of helplessness. I feel really sad. I’ve said this before, but you two got married because you loved each other. Don’t ever forget the love that motivated you because there was a large commitment on both sides. As long as you keep that in your heart you will have that peace and inner knowing that what’s done is done and you’ve done all that you could. Do not lose the love because you will need it in the future to flourish regardless of where your relationship stands.

Izabeyah07
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 124
          • Strong Participant
          • ★★★★

Also,
          I’m sensing that you are very patient which is good and I feel that because of that you will get back together. All I was saying before is that marriage was a permanent commitment on both parts so without keeping that love deep deep in your heart no matter what, you can walk on with your wonderful patience, and also gain a sense of contentment as you wait for her always knowing that no matter what, you’re committed as her love and friend forever.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.