Love – Is this a game?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Love – Is this a game?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Aahna.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

believe1966
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

I need some guidance. I am in love with a man that I work with. But he runs hot and cold. One day he is all into me, then ignores me and openly flirts with other women, while looking at me, seeing what my reaction is. For my part, I fell in love with him at first sight, something I have never experienced before. We became friends, and there has been nothing physical between us. There won’t be until I can determine if this is just a game.

I’ve never felt this way towards any man before. In fact, I am usually able to walk away and not look back with no problem, but this man is under my skin. I constantly dream about him.

I usually get “feelings” and can tell when a man is into me for more than friendship, but I don’t know if my heart is getting in the way of my brain.

Aahna
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        Credits: 3.00

This is a typical male game to feed their egos. He knows you’ve fallen for him. There are two options depending on the kind of person he is. Either open up completely about your feelings and lay your cards down, that is if you think he will understand. Otherwise, game on. Men love chase. It will be hard but try and walk away. Let him wonder. Curiosity will kill the cat (dog).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.