Love in limbo

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Love in limbo

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by QueenFreda65.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mark
    Lesson 14
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Dated a girl named Jenny , we started falling in love and then she got afraid and would not contact me physicaly yet she keeps connecting to me telepathically and wont let me go . Where is this going ? When I think about giving up on her she gets very sad .

QueenFreda65
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 8
        • New Participant
        Credits: 14.00

You need to talk to jenny to define your relationship. If you can’t define your relationship then you need to let her go. As the saying goes “There are plenty of fish in the sea.” You will have happiness once you define your relationship Or you choose to let her go. There is no such thing as Love in limbo it’s just people unwilling to talk to each other And make Definition of what their relationship is about. Talk to her. Be assertive about what you expect of your relationship But don’t be over assertive or aggressive. Find out what she expects of you and a relationship with you. Ask her to define what she expects. Tell her what you expect. Remember all relationships
        are about Giving and taking. You deserve better than to be left in limbo As you put it. Finding a relationship makes it Defining a relationship makes it easy To say I’m going to stick with you or I need to let you go.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.