Love and will it return

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Love and will it return

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Izabeyah07.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello, I hope someone can help give me insight on a matter that weighs on my mind a lot more than it should. I’d like to know only one thing. So I was seeing a guy for 2 months, lots of good things and bad happened. We went our separate ways. His name is Abadi Omar and is a kind man whom I really loved. I hadn’t felt the way I did about him in a long time. I’ve been hung up on wondering if we will get back together, if it’s even possible. So my question is will abadi omar and I get back together? I sort of have my gut feelings on this, but I’ve looked high and low and it does seem possible. Thanks for the time put into answering this.

Izabeyah07
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 124
        • Strong Participant
        • ★★★★
        Credits: 3.00

Love is something that never goes away once it is developed. It’s still there so whether or not you will get back together would depend on your approach to the situation and the reaction you get. Does he call you, do you call him? Do you still talk? Right now everything is still so there’s not any action right now on his part. Are you inlove with the memories? The grass is always greener on the other side but it’s fun to fantasize especially if there’s an opportunity to make it a reality which you do have faith in. You just have to know what you are really searching for, something other than what your doing now to fill a void or do you really want him back?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.