Love

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Karma41.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ChelseaN
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 9.00

Hello, thank you to anyone who is willing to help me. I have been told that i have had a spell cast on me. Can anyone tell me if spells are real? The spell(s) was presumably cast on me and my “twinflame” by an ex lover of his who went to a professional to find out why he broke up with her and then cast 3 spells….1. to brainwash him to dislike me. 2. To break us up. 3. One on me specifically to cause much turmoil and feeling of losing my mind, among other things. Is this just a scam by a fraudulent psychic, 2 of them actually said so and seemed to be accurate with other things in my life. If this isn’t a curse can you also tell me if this person does have feelings for me? His name is Justin. Thank you so much, with love, Chelsea

Karma41
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 8
        • New Participant
        Credits: 23.00

Hi Chelsea, pls don’t be alarmed by the spells and carry on with your life as normally as poss. Try to go to the beach for a swim as often as poss. as the salty water will heal you. Also light up candles at night as often as poss and also meditation will help. Don’t give them a chance to ruin your life. By the way, I am Karma41 and a newcomer like you. Be strong and God Bless you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.