Love

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by lilyrose1218.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Heather_Love
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: -1.00

Should I stay with my boyfriend? I have a two uear old daughter who calls him Daddy and pregnant with his child. Our biggest issues are trust, communication, and responsibility. Lies on his part are often and usually related to drug use (psychodelics- Triple C’s or Mucinex, synthetic weed) or alcohol (addicted, quit, and started back with beer and malt liquor drinks). We used to believe we were twin flames, but the spiritual connection died or got cloudy quick..We’ve been together a year now, and I recently told him I didn’t want to live together. We’ve been apart a week now, but talking whwn we can & he’s visited once to see my daughter and me. At first, it was a break up, but I don’t want that really..unless It’s what is supposed to happen.

lilyrose1218
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Replies: 7
        • New Participant
        Credits: 12.00

Hi Heather,

I’m Lily and I’m not sure what I’m called but I see engery I guess? Ugh I don’t know how to describe this without going into physics and that’s dull. Anywho, he is consumed with shadows and any room he’s in they fill. A man covered in shadows around a child is the worst can happen. The best way to protect your child and yourself in the future is to stay very clear of him.

I’m not at all implying that he is a bad person, but there are many decisions he has to make before he’s worthy of someone with your engery. I hope that makes sense… and I hope that helps!

lilyrose1218
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Replies: 7
          • New Participant
          Credits: 12.00

Oh goodness I just realized that it’s been a day or so ago that you posted this! You must feel really stressed and drained now that’s terrible. I hope you feel better soon!! I’m sorry it’s like 3 in the morning and I’m answer questions… ugh forgive me. I apologize if you’ve left your notifications on and Ive woke you up! :/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.