Love

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lucycuff91
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

I get the impression off my boyfriend that he doesn’t want to be with me he just puts up with me for the sake of our baby girl and I think beacause he think I will stop him seeing her. Please I need help to try and understand him, I love him and want to be with him but I don’t get the same impression back. Should I try and make this relationship work or should I just leave it now.

Lucycuff91
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 5.00

I get the impression off my boyfriend that he doesn’t want to be with me he just puts up with me for the sake of our baby girl and I think beacause he think I will stop him seeing her. Please I need help to try and understand him, I love him and want to be with him but I don’t get the same impression back. Should I try and make this relationship work or should I just leave it now.

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

I’m sensing that he does care, but he takes advantage of you. Before you make up your mind, it might help to try some different things. Try to more fun things together, which bring you together. Maybe more picnics at the park. Also, try to be a champion for him. I get a psychic sense he has dreams about running a small business. Maybe you could offer to help with that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.