Lost

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kat70
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

I’m an empath and do believe I have psychic abilities. I became involved with someone with whom I felt was my soul mate. She tore my world apart! My confusion with what I felt has caused me to question my abilities and the truth in them. My doubts are leading me to longer trust in myself. So I am here now. Hoping somehow this community can somehow help me to answer questions and help me to get back to where I was. Hello…My name is Katrina.

Anonymous
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 8
        • New Participant
        Credits: 0.00

Hi Katrina,

I’m Stacey, I’m new here but I hope I can offer you some inner peace for my own experience’s.

As we travel on this path we always come across obsticals that will try and stop us.

So many times I have come across situations and I get so excited, I feel like this is it I know it to my core only to have it feel like life falls down around me.

Its only after time that you can look back and see the lesson or things that needed to be learned. At the time it feels pointless and ‘why me’ kicks in.

I have just learnt that once the dust settles I can always see clearly why.

I think lessons are ment to challenge us, ment to make us think. Its our own perception on how to grow from it.

To find that wonderful light we all have and burn it bright for all to see.

Today may still feel hard, but that does not mean you where wrong or missed something, or you where lead wrong. One day you will look back and understand.

It is OK to feel sad and wonder why, this is how we all learn.

But in the end we are all beautiful and our lights are strong. Never stop believing in yourself.

Mistakes happen, we fall, we cry we hurt. But in the end we continue to grow.

Love and light

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.