Lost, Scared, Confused and seemingly gong mad…

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Lost, Scared, Confused and seemingly gong mad…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

PsychedelicPrincess
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 9.00

I can’t help but feel that I need to move back to my mums and just be supported and loved for a while so I can breathe, move forward with my spiritual path. But I recently moved in with my partner who has mental health problems and can’t seem to deal with mine (PTSD, anxiety). He thinks tough love helps panic attacks, but it just makes them worse. I’ve sat down and explained this, but with his own issues… when I’m quietly panicking, he assumes I’m just being a moody B word and that sets of a negative loop that escalates into arguments.
      My connection with him was so intense and beyond words, twin flames maybe, but now my constant fear of arguments seems to be pulling us apart and I can’t seem to stop it.
      I also need to find away to tell him I’m in relationship limbo without hurting him.
      I would be a vile person if I just left without a word, or just a text explaining why I have to go back?

Is love worth fighting for if there are conditions come attached to it? (Aka, he has to get a permenant job. I have to get friends etc.)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.