Looking to find out spirits guides names and my souls purpose

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Looking to find out spirits guides names and my souls purpose

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by goldagreier.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TiffanyShobert
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

Looking to find out spirits guides names and my souls purpose? Can anyone tell me anything?

harvey123
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        Credits: 1.00

Maiden name is Etta Goddard. Etta Warden married name
        ! Spirits guides.

goldagreier
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 58
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          Credits: 74.00

That’s tricky. Let me tell you why. First of all, be careful. Many bookstores, fairs, etc will be more than happy to charge you so they can ramble on and identify your spirit guides. From my experience, most of the time, the information is not accurate but it’s exciting and makes the patron feel all warm and fuzzy. I worked my friends booth at a psychic fair years ago. Across from us was a man who was drawing peoples personal spirit guides for them. I swear to you, he drew the same Native Man for just about every single one of his customers. I felt like I was at a cheap parking lot carnival. It was almost embarrassing to be near him.

After year of reading listening to tapes and spending time and money at bookstores, fairs, expensive private workshops, etc, etc, I have learned without questions that the only way to identify (1) spirit guides (2) your higher purpose and (3) past lives is to look inside yourself in deep skilled meditation. Simple but not easy. I suggest taking a meditation class.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.