Looking for closure

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Looking for closure

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Melville88
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

My ex partner pasted away and I’m finding it hard to recover.

Anonymous
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 11
        • New Participant
        Credits: 0.00

Hi, Im so sorry for your loss.
        Feeling grief from the loss of a loved one is tough. It doesn’t matter if they were your ex or not, you had a deep connection with this person and I feel you still do. Its a soul connection.
        to help you with this you need to firstly accept totally how you feel and let go of the guilt. Let yourself feel every emotion and just let it arise within you and watch it like its just an energy. Watch it rise and watch it move and watch it fall. Just know it’s safe and perfectly OK for you to feel all of it. You won’t break, you won’t fall apart, you won’t lose control, you will simply feel what there is to feel and afterwards more peace will be able to arise within you. I know you have been expressing emotions, but Im talking about a deeper level now. Dont hold them back now because you think you should have recovered by now.
        Holding back your emotions is not a strength, facing your emotions is. The more you face them, the better you will be able to heal them and move forward.
        Soul connections are forever, this life time is temporary for all of us. You have not finished with this soul, you will re connect when the time is right. So for now just let yourself feel it, accept every emotion in the moment and you will be surprised how well you do heal.
        You will find peace again, don’t worry about that. You will actually do much better than you think you will. You just need someone to tell you its OK to feel every bit of it. There has been others judging you as to what you should or shouldn’t be feeling because this person was you ex. Let all that go and let yourself feel what you feel, then you will heal. All is well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.