karmic relationships, energy cords

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions karmic relationships, energy cords

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by rose123.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

i met a man three months ago and we were seeing each other and had a good relationship for two months aprox. Suddenly when things started to get more serious he started to change his attitude, being distant and not responding or not sending messages.
      i decided to finish it three weeks ago, i did some cutting energy cord meditation several times, but every time i was doing some sort of cutting, he was appearing again, through social apps, through song that we use to listen together.
      i feel that every time i want to forget him, its seem that he is not allowing me.
      like is me cutting the cord but he is not.
      he is not in the mood for a relationships but he is not allowing me to let go.

Every time i ask my spirit guides, they tell me to wait for it, to be patient, like there is more to happen between us, and i want to know if that is the case .
      so i don’t know if this cord is not breaking at all because he is still thinking about me
      or maybe is a karmic relationship from the past, who only came to balance some sort of situation from past lifes .

rose123
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • United Kingdom
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 77
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 115.00

Hi
        I did several tarot spread ,I think the reason he is back and forth with you is because he is bonded in a way of his temptation can not resist if you know what I mean.
        Every time he comes back to your life he wants to restart as if nothing happened in the past.does it sound right?I
        I did not get any genuine interest other than that temptation.
        Do you think of believe he could be committed someone else also?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.