Karma Soul Purpose And Love

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Karma Soul Purpose And Love

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Patricia7-.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

KianaLee
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

What is my major karma (specifically inregards to my 12th house) my name is kiana oden born 7:06pm santa barbara ca? Is the relationship between myslef born 7/14/1993 at 7:06pm in Santa Barbara  and my partner joshua elkridge born 03/28/1991 at 9:07pm in sacramento a soulmate or karma relationship?.. How if is karma can we change it ? Is he better off with someone eles n who?

Mombattle1983
      Basic Member
        • New Participant

Just some advice… Relationship are what you make them. If you really love each other then nothing can break that.

Virgo_Guided_By_Light
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 12
          • Replies: 136
          • Strong Participant
          • ★★★★
          Credits: 180.00

-145 Square Mercury – Mercury

Challenging aspect: Your communication styles are very different, so that there are many misunderstandings and annoyances arising from how things were said, what was said, and what was not said. It can be a challenge to solve problems together without getting into an argument. It might be best to think things over separately before turning to each other for support.

-131 Opposition Sun – Jupiter

Negative aspect: While you both get on well when you first met, sharing the same ideas and tastes, with the years your ideas change and they do not develop in the same way. You will both no longer understand each other and could split up because you no longer love each other, have nothing more in common.

86 Trine Venus – Mars

Positive aspect: This is a union that is particularly based on physical understanding, passionate love. There is a lot of affection between the both of you, and you both need to express it physically. Plenty of attraction here.

59 Trine Mars – Uranus

Positive aspect: Favorable for union, linking originality to initiative and decision-making. You encourage one another to be inventive and to open up to new possibilities. The sexual connection tends to stay dynamic, fresh, and exciting.

58 Trine Sun – Pluto

Positive aspect: It’s love-at-first-sight, the great passion: You both are drawn to each other like two magnets, you both will always have to see and touch each other. Very good sexual understanding, typically very passionate. It must be said that this type of relationship may not last forever, it may not develop into a quiet and tender love. If you do part, it is close to impossible to stay friends because of the constant reminder of the passion that once existed. It’s all or nothing with you both. If you part, one will suffer when the passion of the other dies, it will be a very difficult time to live through. However, if you stay together, there is strength to gain from each other.

48 Trine Mars – Saturn

Positive aspect: A life together with few problems. Love tends to develop into friendship. In a broad sense, you both understand each other and go well together. Your relationship can be a little routine at times, and there may be some self-consciousness with each other.

This is one indication that you will more than likely be faithful to one another.

43 Trine Jupiter – Saturn

Positive/Supportive aspect: This is not a defining element of compatibility, but it is supportive. A favorable union, a joyful Family life. Thanks to Saturn, you both rarely enter any adventure lightly and instead tend to work out and think things through. Many plans may be made together.

39 Trine Mercury – Pluto

Positive aspect: Favorable union of the minds. You both speak to each other about things you both never talk about to others.

*A lot of physical attraction and a relationship has to be based on much more than just that alone. I feel its not going to go any further than that unfortunately and as both of your stars indicate one will be hurt from the loss of the unattached feelings that the other has.

As far as your 12th house:
          House XII is the area of education and of emotion.

House XII in Sagittarius

Problems abroad, or with foreigners, or flight abroad, exile.

-Blessings!

Virgo_Guided_By_Light
          Basic Member
            • United States
            • Topics: 12
            • Replies: 136
            • Strong Participant
            • ★★★★
            Credits: 180.00

P.s. Mombattle makes a great point as written in the starts if you stick threw it theres a lot to gain from this relationship. Also to get rid of this so called “karma” you are believing you need to begin to unbelieve it you can be doing it to yourself with negative thinking my dear 😉 Im not sure where you were told you have karma in your 12th house but written in your chart in your 12th house my dear is:
            House XII is the area of –>education and of emotion.<–
            House XII in Sagittarius
            –>Problems abroad, or with foreigners, or flight abroad, exile.
            You can work on it, it does not mean its permanent anything is possible so breathe and focus and release and reverse this karma idea of yours! 😉

-Blessings!

KianaLee
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Would he be better with a woman named kanesha garner born january 28 1987 born at midnight (cheated with her a couple times but assures me shes not around)

Patricia7-
              Lesson 5
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Topics: 19
                • Replies: 238
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★
                Credits: 26.00

No vibes about the other woman but if he wanted to be with her, he would be. I sense you are a deep person with some mood swings. He loves you but doesn’t get your highs and lows. He is more of a good time guy and like s stuff easy and fun. Have you forgiven him?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.