It's complicated

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions It's complicated

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Mamacita1987.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mamacita1987
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

My name is Corina 10/30/1987. My husband is James 05/17/1984. What will happen in our separation? I didn’t talk to him for 3 weeks before he left because he was being disrespectful of me and he was spending money. Money we needed and he didn’t give me anything. He decided to leave even though I didn’t want him to! He now has a girlfriend (02/23/1991). He doesn’t speak to me nor does he ask about his children. He been gone since feb 19/2017. I wonder if he will return or if he will just file for divorce? How does he feel for me? How does he feel about his girlfriend? His girlfriend is also married. Her husband reached out to me and he to is saddened by this situation. He is a good person to lean on. I have noticed he also has many problems with our current situation and has reacted to this is wrong way. My main concern is if my husband will realize his girlfriend has been playing both sides as well as manipulating the situation by pointing fingers at me. While I am on side lines not communicating or agitating any one to give them reason to make matters worse

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.