In love with someone I know for four years

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions In love with someone I know for four years

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sandrine123
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Hi! My name is Sandrine I was born in October 22 1997 and I’m in love with a friend I was close to, his name is rodmmane born in March 8 1997. We took things to a different level for two years now , but evrything changed with us and this point it’s been a month since we spoke. I miss him a lot and I want to be with him. I just want to know if he feels the same and is he going to contact me?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I do get a sense he cares but is overwhelmed with the emotional part of the relationship. It’s just him being selfish and not growing up. I do get a psychic sense he will likely come back, maybe in 2 or so months. But I would consider if this is healthy for you if he does come back. I would, at the very least, make sure there are conditions. You deserve more respect. I keep seeing you in a profession where you are helping others, maybe something medical. Be careful about letting your compassion for others create a life where you are always the one who is taken for granted.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.