I'm unsure if he even has feelings for me

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I'm unsure if he even has feelings for me

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi. I’m secretly hoping to be together with the man I’m attracted to since 3 months. With much difficulty I’ve been able to initiate contact with him and he shared only 2 things so far. That he remembers my face and asked for my name. I’m so confused that I told him goodbye last week. I wish to know if things will get better eventually between us or I’m just waiting in vain. Thanks

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

From a psychic perspective, I think it’s a little too soon to tell and what will happen largely depends on what you do. I’m sensing the main issue is your anxiety and fixation on the issue, and unless you get this cleaned up you could push him away. Try some relaxation exercises, physical exercise, flirt with other guys and learn how to meditate. I don’t even sense that he knows or thinks too much about you yet. Along with the work you need to do on yourself, try to find a way you can engage him in a friendly conversation. Find something you have in common and try to get to know him better before you think too much more about relationships. Then, if the relationship happens, great.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.